Ideas to Solutions
“When a nanotech company matures and becomes a real business, it becomes something else. It becomes a biotech company or a cleantech company or a memory chip company. Nanotechnology has fueled the core innovations in electronics and energy.” -Steve Jurvetson, Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
We have a disciplined and integrated business model that is designed to accelerate the process of bringing new and innovative products to market. We identify technologies that can fulfill specific market needs and then take these technologies from the applied research stage through commercialization.
Triad Growth Partners’ business model:
- Identify specific market opportunities.
- Develop and license relevant technologies that address the identified markets.
- Leverage government and commercial contract research funding for proof-of-concept.
- Build the plan and expert team capable of delivering the product and/or service.
- Provide capital to nurture early stage opportunities and execute the commercialization plan.
- Ensure an exit plan is identified and executed with motivated and well coached stakeholders.
Triad Growth Partners transitions great ideas to market.
We gather together new technologies that need to be developed, money, and business expertise to build profitable businesses.
Our primary focus is technology-enabled products, many developed in concert with the state-of-the-art Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering (JSNN) in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Triad Growth Partners
2901 East Lee Street, Suite 2200
Greensboro, NC 27401
527 Bridge Street, Suite 301
Danville, Virginia 24051